Lightscaping can add wonderful accents to your outdoor living.
Take pleasure in your outdoor space both day and night with lightscaping. Enhance your property with functional and design lighting. Outdoor lighting draws interest to architectural details and landscaping, but also makes your property safer at night.
Various outdoor lighting fixtures serve specific purposes, which is why it’s important to pick the right types of lighting or lighting designs for specific areas in the landscape. At Artistic Landscaping & Design, we recommend the following lighting types and the ideal area where they should be used:
- Floodlights. These lighting fixtures emit light that can illuminate a large area. With this, floodlights are ideal for commercial parking lots, residential parking spaces, and outdoor playgrounds. They are also great as perimeter lights since they can deter burglars and make large areas safe to walk at during the night.
- Uplights. Uplights are installed on the ground and points upward. They are perfect for illuminating outdoor structure that you want highlighted like statues, waterfalls, and trees. When positioned correctly, they can create a dramatic and captivating effect. They can also be placed in patios, gazebos, and gardens to highlight specific features.
- Pathlights. These outdoor lighting solutions can be installed on the ground to illuminate walkways and highlight various structures such as patios, outdoor kitchens, or pool decks. They can also be installed at eye level when desired.
- Cross lights. Cross lights are used in landscapes to create a three-dimensional view of a specific outdoor feature. They can highlight rotundas, statues, and many other features that you wish to bring attention to.
- Moonlights. One way of creating a dramatic effect is to install moonlights. As the name suggests, they are meant to mimic the natural illumination provided by the moon. They are ideally placed high atop tree lines for optimum effects.
- Submersible lights. These types of lighting fixtures are commonly used in water features such as ponds, waterfalls, fountains, and pools.
- Shadow lights. These are carefully positioned in the front and bottom of an area to create a shadow of various outdoor features. They are ideal for vases, trees close to exterior walls, and other outdoor features such as waterfalls.
Aside from these outdoor lighting options, we can also use low voltage lights if the clients prefer them. These lighting fixtures are fast gaining popularity and usage because of their tremendous energy-saving capabilities.
Why Get Us for Your Outdoor Lighting Project?
Illuminating your outdoors can be such a daunting task that could bring you headaches, especially if you’re clueless at what to do. Fortunately, we have expert electricians who are industry certified to perform various outdoor lighting tasks. We also employ landscape designers who work closely with our electricians to determine the best type of lighting fixtures to be used. Our personnel could also pinpoint the exact location of such lighting solutions in a way that will make them not only attractive, but highly functional as well.
Additionally, we only source the outdoor lighting products that we use from reliable manufacturers in the country. This guarantees our clients that they’re getting only the best quality lights from us. Best of all, our Colorado clients won’t have to spend a fortune just to avail expert services as we have some of the most flexible rates among all contractors in the state.
So call us today and let’s handle your outdoor lighting needs.We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in Colorado:
- Athmar Park
- Black Hawk
- Boulder County
- Capitol Hill
- Cheesman Park
- Commerce City
- Congress Park
- Federal Heights
- Five Points
- Idaho Springs
- Lodo-union Station
- Mountain View
- Park Hill
- Perl Mack
- Villa Park
- Washington Park
- Wheat Ridge